This is one of my regular updates to let you know what new resources I have been adding to frenchteacher.net over the last month.
Key Stage 3
- A simple word ordering worksheet to practise the verb parler in the present tense. This is for near beginners and is an addition to a few others which use the same format.
- A new Peppa Pig video listening worksheet for Y9 (low intermediate). You could use it with Y10 or 11. This one asks pupils to spot correct sentences then has a short drill on il ne faut pas que...
- An adjective agreement crossword for near-beginners.
For intermediate level (GCSE)
- Two grammar practice worksheets, one on using si clauses with the imperfect and conditional tenses, the other about using the avant de + infinitive structure. the exercises types I have used are sentence combining are translation into French. Both sheets get students to add complexity to their spoken and written language.
- Two sets of four GCSE conversation questions presented in a dice board game format. Great for oral revision. These based on the AQA sub-themes.
- Two sets of 100 sentences to translate into French (with answers). One set are at Foundation tier, the other Higher.
- Two new "knowledge portfolios" which provide knowledge points to help students get A)4 marks in the English and welsh A level exams. I now have all three exam boards covered; AQA, Edexcel/Pearson and Eduqas/WJEC.